Sunday, September 12, 2010

You're the meanie! ♥

ILOVEYOU X 10000000.  =) Theree. ♥
Ah, Coby what can I say? LOL we have a funny relationship, we're always mean to each other and teasing one another and your the meanie poo (jks =) we both are) and Im the demanding one. watevs. I know you'll always be there for me as I am for you, hahaa sounds lame but I mean it =)

I'm so glad to have met you, although not in the best environment (Terry Lee) I have still managed to get to know you and I really mean it when I say you are such a down to earth and nice person ..with short hair now =( OK. I wont be mean, since its growing so fast and Im curling it soon =P

I really appreciate all the little things you've done for me even when I wanted something so stupid like getting VIP tickets just for food -  you couldn't directly get them for me, you were botherred to call your friend etc.etc. lol your the best! Not to mention sharing your self selected text and sending me help for Mod. C because you knew how dead I was.... still am. D= OR even as little as saving me a seat, you cared =)
So thank you.
We will keep in touch yes? you still need to make me a pillow so you're not getting rid of me that soon =P

YAY. haha I have finished my essay long blog entry dedicated to you, lol don't diss my blogging style okk, you should write more than 2 lines on your tumblr you lazy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment