Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Snapppp.

Photos make me happy. taking them and looking back at them. LOL I know I've been taking too many these past 2 days.. I dont know. I want to have an endless supply of school photos to look back on and remember how much fun we had, I will miss seeing you guys 5 days a week  ='(

We havehavehave to take more before our hair turns grey and eyebags become the size of watermelons due to the hell that starts on october 15th.

Im going to bring the fatty canon to school on thursday. thank you for helping me carry the camera bag, esther's holding it in some photos and fiona's holding it in others, Angel offered to hold it so many times.. I know I always look like I need help even when I'm not carrying much. I dont know why =( Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment