Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's going to be a sad goodbye =(

Why am I not motivated at all?! Trials ended two weeks ago, we've gotten most exams back and I have not been studying =/ This lack of motivation is scary, I'm praying for something to come along and wake me up to reality.

Im not ready to leave highschool ='(
Although I've only been to St George for 2 years..it feels so much longer! I feel as though I've known some people for more than that. It's going to be so sad to say goodbye to everyone - last day of school, I expect puffy red eyes and empty tissue boxes.

We're all going our separate ways and even though countless reassurances of keeping in contact are made- It hurts to say but deep down I know it's going to be hard and people are going to change, things are not going to be the same.

thank you for the memories =)

IM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS! <3
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment