Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better late than never

So Emily linked me to her blog and it has kind of inspired me to make one too =). 

Although highschool life is drawing to an end there are still 5 huge weeks left. There are so many things to look forward to yet there are also things to dread.

Only 5 more weeks of
sitting on the grass at lunchtimes talking so much I forget to eat
seeing everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed at school
thursday morning frees
catching the train home with my lovely train buddies =)

I think the only thing I'm not going to miss is
STRESSING&WORRYING about school work, tests and marks

In many ways I am glad to have moved schools, I broke out of my little bubble and gained a whole new perspective on schooling..people were so motivated and driven and I found out where I really stood among the state, not just in bethlehem. Best of all I have met some great people and I really do hope we continue our hugeeeee tourist like/class like outings and get togethers!

HAPPY 18th  BIRTHDAY Wendy! xx  Hope you had an awesome day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Exactly what we were texting about only a few days ago! Hahahaha, except my 'missing' is different to yours, but regardless. AWWW!

    p.s your 'talking so much I forget to eat' is soso true and quite hilarious! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I followed u and you found me :) yesss what we were talking about...it's really quite sad :( I can't believe we're going to say goodbye to the school environment we've been so accustomed to for most of our lives, so scary actually! D:

    ReplyDelete